- Food Processing Plants
- Food Preparation Areas
- Commercial Kitchens
- Poultry and Egg Ranches
- Open Bay Areas
- Manufacturing Plants
- Livestock Facilities
- Veterinary Clinics
- Horse and Dairy Barns
- Highly effective combination of special UV light, attractants and trapping surface.
- Draws flies to the trapping surface and keeps them trapped.
- Ultraviolet Lamp Booster Reflectors.
- Exclusive auto-advancing 60-day cartridge system.
- Eliminates large quantities of flies.
- Fresh sticky surface and sex attractants released continuously.
- Cartridge holds over 20 times the capacity of a glue board.
- Environmentally safe - no scattering of zapped fly parts or sprayed chemicals. Sanitary handling for the disposal of flies.
- Flies quickly caught during random flight near the lamp.
- Audible alert to replace used cartridge.
- Specially engineered flying insect attracting device for commercial/industrial use attracts insects from both the front and back.
- Silently put an end to your flying insect disturbances and the spread of disease that they carry.
- Meets USDA & FDA guidelines. Can be used in all commercial and industrial facilities. Research proven flying insect attracting UV light device.
- Unit keeps your establishment safe and free from flies carrying diseases such as Salmonella and E.coli. Easy to maintain, easy to clean.
Terminator Dual Side Specs:
|Specs||Model (USA)||Model (Int'l)|
|Electrical:||115/120V 50/60 Hz, 6 foot Cord||220/240V 50/60 Hz, IEC Receptacle|
|Weight:||9.0 lbs.||9.0 lbs.|
|Coverage (Line of sight):||Up to 10,000 ft.||Up to 10,000 ft.|
|Cartridge Surface Area:||970 square inches||970 square inches|
|Cartridge Life:||60 days||60 days|
|Lamp Life:||Approx. 8 months||Approx. 8 months|
|Ultraviolet (UV) Lamp:||40 Watts (2 - 20W lamps) (360 - 380 nm)||40 Watts (2 - 20W lamps) (360 - 380 nm)|
|Dimensions of Cartridge Surface:||146" x 7.25"||146" x 7.25"|
|Capacity:||Over 4000 flies||Over 4000 flies|
|Construction Material:||High Strength Aluminum||High Strength Aluminum|