- Large Offices
- Dining Areas
- Vet Clinics
- Dairy Barns
- Snack Bars
- Convenience Stores
- Livestock Confinement
- Horse Stables
- Draws flying insects to trapping surface and keeps them trapped.
- Attracts large quantities of flying insects to traps.
- Increases the outward reflective power of the UV lamps.
- Directs light out and down to increase overall effectiveness.
- Helps direct UV light downward to attract more flies.
- Cartridge holds 10 times the capacity of a glue board. The auto advancing cartridge system rolls the trapped flies inside the cartridge so you never handle the fly covered trapping surface.
- Eliminates large quantities of flies.
- Flies quickly caught during random flight near the lamp.
- Audible alert to replace used cartridge.
- Looks like a decorative wall sconce.
- Meets USDA & FDA guidelines.
- Unit keeps your establishment safe and free from flies carrying diseases such as Salmonella and E.coli.
Ultra II Specs:
|Specs||Model (USA)||Model (Int'l)|
|Electrical:||115/120V 50/60 Hz, 8 foot Cord||220/240V 50/60 Hz, IEC Receptacle|
|Weight:||5.5 lbs.||5.5 lbs.|
|Coverage:||Up to 4,000 ft.||Up to 4,000 ft.|
|Cartridge Surface Area:||584 square inches||584 square inches|
|Cartridge Life:||60 days||60 days|
|Lamp Life:||Approx. 8 months||Approx. 8 months|
|Ultraviolet (UV) Lamp:||30 Watts (2- 15W lamps) (360-380 nm)||30 Watts (2- 15W lamps) (360-380 nm)|
|Dimensions of Cartridge Surface:||146" x 4"||146" x 4"|
|Capacity:||Over 2000 flies||Over 2000 flies|
|Construction Material - Sconce:||High Impact Polystyrene||High Impact Polystyrene|