Big commercial and industrial areas call for insect control that is up to the challenge of eliminating flies on a large scale.
The Paraclipse Terminator is a portable appliance for commercial and industrial applications. The Terminator’s ingenious design utilizes two lamps and reflectors to attract flies to both sides of the unit. It can be used free-standing or suspended from the ceiling. A wall-mounted model is also available. The Terminator’s high-volume, 60-day cartridge system traps many times more flies than glueboard units.
“Within an hour of installation of the Terminator in our painting bays, we hadn’t had a single part ruined by flying insects, saving several hundreds of dollars in repainting and allowing parts to get shipped on time.”
- Covers commercials areas up to 10,000 square feet.
- Specially engineered flying insect attracting device for commercial and industrial use attracts insects from both the front and back.
- Silently put an end to your flying insect disturbances and the spread of disease that they carry such as Salmonella and E.coli.
- Draws flies to the trapping surface and keeps them trapped, eliminating large quantities of flies.
- Highly effective combination of special UV light, attractants and trapping surface with Ultraviolet Lamp Booster Reflectors.
- Exclusive auto-advancing 60-day cartridge system, holding over 20 times the capacity of a glue board. Includes audible alert to replace used cartridge.
- Environmentally safe, easy to maintain, easy to clean.
- Meets USDA & FDA guidelines.
Watch the Video
- Reflectors (front & back)
- Cutouts for Hanging Support
- Decorative Grill
- Audible Cartridge Replacement Alarm
- 40-Watt UV Light (2) 20-Watt Lamps
- Extra Large 20” L x 7 ¼” W Auto-Advancing Catch Surface (1085 sq. in. catch surface)
- Access Door for Cartridge Replacement
- Cartridge Loading Advance Mechanism
- Cartridge Advance Motor and Component Housing
- Capture Cartridge
- Competitor’s Glueboard
|Electrical:||115/120V 50/60 Hz, 6 foot Cord||220/240V 50/60 Hz, IEC Receptacle|
|Weight:||9 lbs.||9 lbs.|
|Coverage:||Up to 10,000 ft.||Up to 10,000 ft.|
|Cartridge Surface Area:||970 square inches||970 square inches|
|Cartridge Life:||60 days||60 days|
|Lamp Life:||Approx. 8 months||Approx. 8 months|
|Ultraviolet (UV) Lamp:||13 Watts (Compact)||13 Watts (Compact)|
|Dimensions of Cartridge Surface:||54″ x 3″||54″ x 3″|
|Capacity:||Over 1000 flies||Over 1000 flies|
|Construction Material – Sconce:||High Impact Polystyrene||High Impact Polystyrene|